Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life is Good!!!

Life is good!! I have the most wonderful wife, and my two sons are staying with us now, while in transition to getting their own place. I'm off this weekend and am going to do some work in the yard, as long as the weather permits. Em and I have been chillin' in the BR this morning and Richard and Clint have both gone to work. They had to borrow my car, because Richard's car is making a loud knocking noise and needs to be looked at before he drives it again, to keep the damage to a minimum. It was low on oil, but we added oil and it still knocks, hi hooo hi hooo the mechanic we will go.

Em and I both went out putting in applications. Me for a part time job and Em for whatever she can get for right now. Her being out of work for a while has put a crunch on us, but hopefully we will pull out of it soon. I am hoping to hear from my temp employer soon that I will be hired on full time at Nova. They did a feature on me in the last months company newsletter, so that must mean I'm doing alright.

For now just enjoying the time with my wife and kids. OH yea and trying to lose some weight. lol Which reminds me, the yard work is waiting, gotta get some excercise out there. laterzzzzzz

No comments: