Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Richard and Clint are Moved (Sorta)

Well, Richard and Clint are officially out of the apartment now and camped out in our living room. It should be about a month before the house is moved in behind ours. Hopefully the weather will be good! Of course, they already have their computers hooked up and are playing WarCraft till the wee small hours of the morning. (I try to keep my Literati playing to late night and get some sleep. I'm not as young as I used to be! ) It's cool having them here and will be cool having them as neighbors. (The later being cooler)

Marshall Andy called and wants me to be on his show. We will be filming next Wednesday. I will watch the show in the PBS station this Saturday to get an idea of the format. The Riders of the Silver Screen is the name of the show. He hosts B Western Movies. He also sings with a Country and Big Band Era type band and does shows at Buddies in town on Thursday nights, I believe.

Em is looking for a good office position somewhere. We filled out an application at Randstat and are hoping that works out. In the mean time she is cooking up a storm and that makes it hard for me to lose weight! But I love just about everything she cooks so much! She is the best!!!

Well, I guess that is about it for now. I will check out what Devon and Gabrielle are into and catch you up to date with them next time. Until then, laterzzzzz

No comments: