Monday, October 20, 2008

Psychic Internet

Okay, so I am online and this screen says on the internet, "Who will you marry, Click Here." and I am freakin' out!! First because how does the internet know who I am going to marry and second because I am already married. I am afraid to click on the site because what if I married the wrong person? I am so happy with my wife and I really don't want to have to switch break in another one..... again! And what if the internet says I was wrong? Will the I-Police come and arrest me? Will I spend time in cyber prison? Is this what the movie The Matrix was all about? I am sort of suspicious about the thing though, because I have never recieved the free laptop the internet keeps telling me I won and I have not gotten any of the money the government is supposed to be holding for me to claim. I did get a nice email from the man in Nigeria who wanted to share 300 million dollars with me, but because I did not have a valid MasterCard or Visa to give him the number, pin number and passwords to, he was unable to transfer to funds to me. What a bummer! I could have been a millionaire if I had only kept my credit card up to date. Well, I had better go now. I just got another email from a poor widow in China who needs all my bank account numbers and passwords so we can share in her dead husband's estate.

No comments: