Saturday, July 19, 2008

Clarification

I would like to make a clarification to a statement made in a previous post on 07/18/2008.

"I humbly decline offers for awards for my blogging, as it would deminish the value of my work as looking as though it was self-serving. (Of course all monitary donations will be accepted. Please send small bills to this email address.)"

I would like to thank Lorainne L. of Newark NJ for sending me her small electric bill of $23.79 and Bill F. of Farmington IO for his small medical bill of $56.32. I must apologize to Sven J. of Germany, but I can't convert to Deutche Marks. The fact is, when I was asking for small bills, I meant $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 and $20.00 bills to be sent to me. ( I would even accept 50's but will have to use that marker thingy to make sure they are not conterfiet.) I do ask everyone to keep their generosity down to under $10,000 as I would like to stay under the radar of the IRS. laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This offer not applicable in states where it is against the law. Some donations may be tax deductable, depending on how willing you are to lie to the IRS. Recipient will deny ever receiving funds if asked by certain governing officials. Have a nice day and would you like fries with that?

No comments: