Thursday, July 10, 2008

Forgot

I was going to post a blog, but then I forgot what I was going to post, so I guess I am not going to post a blog. But, then again, since I am posting this, stating that I am not going to post it, I am actually posting a blog. Actually I am just killing time before I do my nest task here at the Super Super 8. I am learning that motel people are rare and strange breed. They stay up until 3AM to call the front desk and ask for a wake up call at 5AM. I guess that is a way feeling important, but if you were really important you would be sleeping and getting enough rest so you could do your job? I don't know. I am not that important, I guess. Not that I want to be, or that there is anything wrong with that. Another thing about motel people. They all expect it to be completely quiet at night. Well guess what? People come and go at all hours of the day and night at motels and there will always be noise. And another thing, I am not the cable TV fairy! If the cable is out, I do not have a magic wand to wave and get it working again. And if the cable is out here, it is out everywhere! And why are they up at 4:30 in the morning watching TV? What could possibly be on at that time? Reruns of Chico and the Man??!!! I mean, we all love Freddie Prince, but just like Elvis he is gone. Let it go!!! Well, like I said I am not going to post a blog at this time, because I forgot what I was going to say. laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: