Saturday, July 19, 2008

Originally posted 7/18/2008

The therapeutic value of blogging

I heard on the John Tesh radio show that there are therapeutic plusses to being a blogger. So if you are feeling depressed, then hit the blogs. Blogging is a good place to air your feelings, as well as getting positive feedback from your viewers. Maybe that is why I am such a well-adjusted, level-headed kind of guy.

I also like to look at my blogs as a good source of valuabe information that can be used in every aspect of life. I am, in fact, a pillar in the blogging infrastructure, that without, I do not believe the entire blog system would be able to stand. I humbly decline offers for awards for my blogging, as it would deminish the value of my work as looking as though it was self-serving. (Of course all monitary donations will be accepted. Please send small bills to this email address.) My reward is being able to spread the knowledge and wisdom I have accumulated through the years, to enrich others. laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: