Thursday, July 10, 2008

Officially Moving

We are officially moving on July 21st to the wonderful confines of the Hyatt-Waldorff-Super8 off Papermill Rd in beautiful west Knoxville. With any luch we will get a room with a view of the expressway! Emie and I will be packing for the next two weeks, dividing up what will go into storage and what we will take with us to the room. We both hope and pray it will be just the thing to get us back on our feet. Emie will still concentrate on her school, but may also work part time at the hotel. I am working 7 nights a week for a while and that will help get some things paid off quicker, then we are going to put as much money in the bank as we can. Hey, we have a pool and a hot tub and fitness center and I can walk to work. With the price of gas these days, that is a great savings. It took $44 to fill up my little Nissan Sentra, but a tank should last about a month, since we will only be using the car to get Em to school and go shopping. Well, that is my update for now. If I am slow at work tonight I may have some more words of wisdom to share. laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: