Thursday, July 10, 2008

How dare you accuse me!!!

Once someone, we will not divulge who, accused me of being smart! This gave me the thought that I should take up acting. I figured if I could make this person think I was smart, then maybe I could fool a lot of people at the same time. Isn't that what acting is all about? Making people think you're someone else, when actually you are not? Acting however is not as easy as you think. Sure it is easy to "act a fool" and it would be easy if all you had to do was "act naturally", but there are a lot of techniques and devices needed to be mastered to successfully pull of the acting gig. What do you do with your hands when someone else has the diaologue and you are just standing in the background? What would you do in a real life situation? Funny, but at the time, you can't remember and you can't just be natural, because then you are not acting! So I guess acting will not be my calling, although I was the star in both plays in the 7th and 8th grade which recieved 1st place in competitions.

Which brings me back to the person who accused me of being smart. What the heck were they thinking? Sure, I show signs of intellegence from time to time, but the police usually stop and tell me to take them down. (false advertising?) I can assure you of one thing, I am not that smart. I am blessed and lucky to be alive and have the wonderful wife I have, but definitely not that smart.

If I give you advice, it is probably the best thing to take it with a grain of salt. Of course that is advice in itself, so I don't know what you can do with it? You are better off just doing what most people do and don't listen to a word I say. As a matter of fact I think I might start doing that myself. But then, who would I listen to.... laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: